Home                                        About                                       Our Apartment                                        Contact




Tuesday, September 4, 2012

{Life} Is Low-key.

I'm sorry for the lack of posting.

To be quite frank, my life has been kind of boring lately.  I would love to feign "busy."  But that's not been it, really.  Okay.  Maybe just a little bit.  But not enough to not blog.

I'm not complaining.  It's been lovely.  A few days to do nothing.  Eat, sleep, watch The Block on youtube, and repeat.

On Labor Day we did Tex-Mex.
DSC_0147_2 DSC_0148_2
After Margs and enchiladas, we decided to play tennis.  In 100 degree heat.  We're a couple of geniuses, I know.

So of course, we had to get this:
DSC_0158 We then settled into the evening (after cleaning the apartment) and retired with a book.

And a glass of this:
DSC_0154_2

DSC_0160_2After some excellent sleep, I woke up today and enjoyed a cup of tea.

Exciting stuff, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts