Home                                        About                                       Our Apartment                                        Contact




Monday, May 21, 2012

Home

DSC_0177

On Sunday I took an early flight to Raleigh, N.C. to see my family.  I haven't been home since October of 2011.  Too long, I think.  But you know how life goes.  You mean to visit, to call, to be more in touch, but life happens.

I'm glad to be here.  While Dallas is already having temperatures in the mid-90's, Raleigh's high is in the 80's.  The weather isn't the only thing that's great.  It's beautiful here; so many trees and rolling hills.  Our backyard is filled with gardenia's.  The smell is incredible.

DSC_0259   

This was a great place to spend parts of my childhood.  I'm thankful for that.


DSC_0334

And of course, I'm always thankful to see these two.  I love being "Aunt Rebecca."  Or "Aunt Abecca"  as she calls me.

DSC_0330 DSC_0291
DSC_0223

And Dad makes such a great "Pa-Paaaa."

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. It looks like home is a wonderful place :) And thank you for your thoughtful comment on my Equals Record post - I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts