Home                                        About                                       Our Apartment                                        Contact




Tuesday, October 2, 2012

{Make} Skirt Streak & Gruyere Acorn Squash

DSC_0027
I have way too many (unused) cookbooks.  I leaf through them for inspiration and only occasionally follow instructions.  But that's all changed.

Today, it felt nice to let Martha tell me what to do.  She knew what she was talking about.  Her acorn squash recipe is to die!  Heavy cream, gruyere, garlic... I'm in love.

DSC_0049
I also made a beef gravy for the skirt steak that I broiled.  It was filled with loads of cracked black pepper, horseradish, and Worcestershire.  And it was gooooood.

A simple autumn lunch for me and Mr. Lovely.

DSC_0039
DSC_0056
DSC_0058

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts