Home                                        About                                       Our Apartment                                        Contact




Friday, May 25, 2012

Turkey Meatballs Are Amazing.

I'm finally starting to settle back into the groove of things.  I really needed a day or so to unpack and reorganize.  So sorry for the radio silence!

Anyway, I want to show you this great recipe I found.  I've been on a turkey burger kick and had some left over turkey meat in the fridge, but wanted to shake it up a bit.  (I'm a creature of habit.  I can eat the same thing everyday until I get sick of it.  And I never get sick of it)

I found Giada's recipe for turkey meatballs and began to gather my mis-en-place.

I didn't have much ketchup or even a whole jar of tomato sauce, but it turned out great anyway.

I was surprised at how delicious these meatballs tasted.  Honestly, even better than the beef and pork variety that I usually make.

DSC_0405

And to keep things light, I gave Victor the orzo pasta and for me, used steamed green beans as "pasta."  It was a tasty swap!


DSC_0385

Enjoy!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts