Home                                        About                                       Our Apartment                                        Contact




Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My favorite season...

Spring has arrived in Dallas and I couldn't be happier. It's honestly the most beautiful time of year here. The temperatures are mild and the skies are sunny; basically a perfect excuse to get out of doors.

Yesterday, V and I decided to stroll down Turtle Creek and then hit up our favorite cheap Mexican place. It was truly a perfect afternoon.

Here's to Spring!

DSC_0607

DSC_0694

980012_gre_b
I want this Spring inspired rug...

23941842_095_b
And these sheets... Oh Anthropologie!

DSC_0745
Gordita

DSC_0752
Carne Asada

DSC_0771
Carnita Tacos

DSC_0740
Shrimp Tostada

DSC_0742
And the most refreshing cantaloupe augua fresca.

I'll get around to Spring Cleaning tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts