Home                                        About                                       Our Apartment                                        Contact




Tuesday, January 24, 2012

photo-3


It was so nice waking up to rainy, grey weather. That may seem strange to say, but considering the dry climate in which I live, bouts of rain are few and far between. And for me, they are savored and enjoyed to the fullest.

On Monday Victor started a second job working a couple of mornings a week followed by school in the afternoon. The poor guy keeps busy working two shifts on somedays. I feel a bit guilty, sleeping in. Not too guilty, though. So while he was working, I was doing things around the house.

Later in the evening, we ventured to Korea Town and enjoyed Korean Barbeque. So tasty. And then, to the blessing that is Half-Priced books. I love that place. My wallet does not.

Three books later and a bottle of wine, we are at home curled up on the sofa enjoying the rest of this lovely weather.

photo-4

V, finally reading Kitchen Confidential...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts