Home                                        About                                       Our Apartment                                        Contact




Tuesday, September 25, 2012

{Make} Vegetable Pasta Salad

Pasta salad.  The perfect summer side dish; or fall entree when you have not much going on in the fridge.
DSC_0044 I literally put every vegetable I had in this dish.  Carrots, onions, green beans, broccoli, roasted red bell peppers (I roasted them myself!), olives, pickles... and that's it (for vegetables).  I also threw in cheese and a boiled egg.
DSC_0029 And it was yummy.  And not at all low in calories despite it being loaded with vegetables.   Do you like my Paula Deen inspired disclaimers?  I don't want anyone to tell me that I'm giving America diabetes and high cholesterol.  
DSC_0014 Well, they can tell me that, but at least I warned you in advance.

DSC_0023

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts