Home                                        About                                       Our Apartment                                        Contact




Wednesday, September 12, 2012

{Make} Spaghetti (Squash) & Meatballs

Homemade sauce. Homemade meatballs. The ultimate comfort food. I bought an enormous spaghetti squash at the market, knowing that I wanted to make the perfect "anti-past(i)a." Spaghetti squash is the perfect welcome to fall. I can't wait for sweater weather, hot caramel apple spice, and of course, my biggest groan on this blog, cooler temperatures. DSC_0001 DSC_0013 DSC_0007 DSC_0019 DSC_0024 While making this dish, I spent the majority of my time speaking in a ridiculous Italian grandmother-meets-russian-spy accent. I enjoyed my husbands fits of laughter (over my silly antics) almost more than the successful meatballs I made! It's the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts