Home                                        About                                       Our Apartment                                        Contact




Thursday, May 17, 2012

3 Ingredients: 1 great meal

Life has been so busy lately.  Totally a good thing, but I haven't really gone shopping for the week.  When we ran to Whole Foods the other day, we were in and out pretty quickly.  So yesterday, I literally had one egg and one small Campari tomato.

I was bored of the scrambled, scared I'd ruin the only egg if I were to poach it; so I baked it.

Crazy, unexpectedly good.

I'd do that again.

DSC_0168
Avant

DSC_0182
Apres
Also, have I shown you my tiny little kitchen?

It's not much, but I love being in that room.  The light is nice.

DSC_0102

And lastly, today is my birthday.  I am 28!  Wow, 20's, where have you gone?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts